Four Bottles of UnderWAY Acai-Pomegranate
Four Bottles of UnderWAY Grape
1 Pack Thin Adventure Chocolate Mountain Cupcakes(4 muffins per pack)
1 Pack Thin Adventure Carrot Sunshine Cupcakes (4 muffins per pack)
1 Pack Smart for LIfe Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1 Pack Smart for LIfe Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 Pack Thin Adventure Momma’s Chicken Noodle Soup
1 Pack Thin Adventure Vanilla Shake Bottles
1 Pack Thin Adventure Chocolate Berry Cereal Cup
1 Pack Smart for Life Smart Crunch Packs
I tried this diet for almost 2 weeks and lost just over 2 pounds and that INCLUDED the cheating I did. There is no way in HELL I am going to give up Coffee with REAL milk and Wine -- I have 2 young children -- I need something
The Good Stuff
- I was full after each serving of each product, except the Shake which I couldn't consume more than 1 sip of that nasty sludge. This surprised me because the servings of each product looked so small
- It taught me to eat smaller portions and more frequently which is really working for my upset tummy problems
- It got me out of eating so much takeout stuff and chocolate.
- A good TEMPORARY start to losing weight and changing your eating habits
- The Thin Adventure Chocolate Berry Cereal Cup is so good I would love to incorporate it into my regular eating routine
- I also really enjoyed the Thin Adventure Momma’s Chicken Noodle Soup. It was very filling, tasty, easy to make and NO aftertaste
- I lost 2 pounds and I don't feel bloated which is a constant problem for me. It got me to watch how much and how often I eat.
- Make sure you warm up the cookie/cupcake products, it really does improve the taste and you don't notice the nutmeg/cinnamon taste as much
- The drink helped me go longer in between meals and helped when I was craving something sweet in the afternoon
- The aftertaste of cinnamon/nutmeg in most of the products is really off putting
- WOW the stuff is pricey (I know not compared to other programs), I love the soups and cereal's and would love to incorporate them into my regular diet, but I have to be honest, that really isn't in the budget.
- Eventhough I wasn't hungry I craved the texture and tastes of real food
- I don't like that you cannot have fruit
- I had to drink the Underway drink over the course of the day because if I had more than 1/2 cup at a time, I got nautious
- I worry that whatever the appetite suppressant is, that it isn't good for you
- Their website sucks! It is way too busy and hard to find the information you want. They should give you a nice sample 7 day diet for you to follow
UnderWAY Acai-Pomegranate - Not bad, a little bit of an after taste
UnderWAY Grape - Really liked the taste on this one
Thin Adventure Chocolate Mountain Cupcakes - Pretty Good
Thin Adventure Carrot Sunshine Cupcakes - Pretty Good
Smart for LIfe Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - Not to my liking, too much of a nutmeg/cinnamon taste
Smart for LIfe Chocolate Chip Cookies - Not to my liking, too much of a nutmeg/cinnamon taste
Thin Adventure Momma’s Chicken Noodle Soup - LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!!!
Thin Adventure Vanilla Shake Bottles - This is the nastiest tasting crap I have ever had!!!!
Thin Adventure Chocolate Berry Cereal Cup - I LOVED this and am going to buy more!
Smart for Life Smart Crunch Packs - Not to my liking, too much of a nutmeg/cinnamon taste
Jen's Rating: 6.5/10
I also gave a day's worth of products to Natasha and here are some of her points
1) I have concerns about the fact that I may not be meeting the correct caloric intake for good nutrition
2) I have concerns about how many preservatives are in the items. Yes, they are 60% organic, but the fact that all the muffins, cookies, and bagels are all pre-baked, and all of the soups and drinks are pre packaged ready to go, make me concerned about how nutritionally good for me these are.
3) From the couple of samples I tried, they tasted ok, but they were not something I would want to eat all the time.
4) I was STARVING. I attempted to do one day. I tried the hunger suppressant drink in the AM, along with a muffin every 2 hours, and by 2pm I have a full blown headache from hunger.
5) There are cheaper ways of doing this exact same thing. I found the prices for their products to be a bit ridiculous. Also, for your dinner meal, meat protein and veggies can get really expensive if you don't have your own garden.