by Jennifer Estep
Simon and Schuster
- Witty Dialogue - We know how important that is to me
- Fresh and interesting storyline
- Loved the idea of Elementals
- Heroine is awesome. Strong, Compassionate, and well just plain Kick Ass!
- Loved the relationship between Gin, Fletcher and Finn
- Hot steamy sex scene
- Great introduction really gets you into the story right away
- Fantastic story, looking forward to reading the rest of the series - when it comes out that is
Not So Good Stuff
- Mentioned the past about her sisters so many times I really wasn't surprised by the revelation at the end
- Her descriptions of food made me extremely hungry and I think I gained 10 pounds just by reading
- The author must love to cook!
- That a Peanut Butter, Pumpkin puree and banana sandwich sounds really yummy and I am soooo going to try and make it
"My name is Gin, and I kill people" - Come on how can you not like a book that starts that way!
"Normally, I wouldn't have bothered with the whole assassin's exposition. Such a cliche"
"You should have just shot me. Not talked yourself to death"
"It's the principle of the thing, you don't puke on a Mercedes."
Who Should Read
- Fans of Julie Kenner, Marta Acosta, Laurell K Hamilton, Jeaniene Frost
- Lovers of paranormal fiction
- Those who enjoy snappy dialogue
- Not for the squeamish or prudish
Won this book from Vampire Wire and Reviewed it, just cause I wanted to tell you all how frickin fantastic it is!