Note about my Reviews

Dear Authors: The reviews in this blog are only personal opinions. I have absolutely no background in literature, writing or reviewing. I am a Librarian (actually a Library Technician for those who care OR know the difference) with a love for a good story. The opinions in the reviews are ONLY my OPINIONS. I am not commenting on the writers ability since well -- I am not a writer and never will be. If you are the author of any of the books reviewed here, my opinion is just that and not a judgment against you!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

August 2007

Tuesday August 28, 2007
That's right ladies and gents -- Jen got her G1 License FINALLY!  .  Wish me luck and now the nagging can stop -- RIGHT?
Posted 8/28/2007 at 10:47 AM

3 Comments
HOLY SNAPPLE! Congrats!!
Posted 8/29/2007 at 8:41 AM by np088224
Congrats! So when do you get your G2?
Posted 11/29/2007 at 10:49 PM by SuebieSnowfall
Hopefully soon. My hubby says if I get it before my neice (16) he will send me to the Spa for the day -- now that is motivation!
Posted 11/30/2007 at 11:48 AM by mountie9

Monday August 27, 2007
 Jake's Buddy Ben slept over on Saturday Night.  The boys had a blast watching "Hot Wheels" movies and just acting totally crazy together.  Jeff and I had a beer (or 2) after they finally went to sleep at 10pm.  Who knew 5 year old boys could get in so much trouble in so little time.  On Sunday we headed off to the Pirate festival at Old Fort York.  What a dissapointment that was for the adults. It was EXTREMELY expensive and seriously lame. The boys had a great time, so it wasnt a total waste of time.  However, we were expecting something similar to the Renaissance Festival, and this so wasn't anywhere close!  The "Treasure Hunt" and the "Learn to fight like a Pirate" were a big hit.  I have included a couple of pictures from the weekend and a little video of Ben and Jake learning to sword fight.
JacobBenSpiderman JacobBenPirates 26Aug07 Little Pirates Scary A 26Aug07 Little Pirates H 26Aug07 Little Pirates F Pancakebreakfast

Posted 8/27/2007 at 3:23 PM

2 Comments
Hey, I think one of those kids had a real sword!
Posted 11/29/2007 at 10:51 PM by SuebieSnowfall
It wasnt my  kid -- honestly : )
Posted 11/30/2007 at 11:48 AM by mountie9

Monday August 27, 2007
   Well, its Monday and the boys are still working on the tearing down of our house.  They said that it should be done before Christmas -- not sure if they were just joking though -- I sure hope they were.  It is brutal living in this disaster.  Everything is in boxes and the whole house looks like a tornado went through it (well, honestly it always sort of looks that way).  Here are some new shots:
TheworkersBathroomBasement2Basement1toiletpieces
Posted 8/27/2007 at 3:14 PM

Thursday August 23, 2007
This is what my house looks like at the moment.  We had a toilet explosion (Thank god just the water part) and have had serious water damage throughout the house.  The Disaster Restoration team "LEDA" have been amazing. They work fast and all the boys have a great sense of humour.  They are trying to do this as painlessly as possible.  Hopefully it won't take too long until our house is in one piece again!
 HPIM0802 HPIM0806 HPIM0801 HPIM0792
Posted 8/23/2007 at 1:25 PM

Wednesday August 15, 2007
Please notice the cap is still on : )
boardsboyandboozepei
Posted 8/15/2007 at 10:12 AM

Tuesday August 14, 2007
rockerjake wolverine1  Some of Jake's new hairstyles created by Dad

lookmanotrainingwheels Jake's First time without training wheels
Posted 8/14/2007 at 4:13 PM

1 Comments
Your son is simply adorable Jenn.
Posted 8/15/2007 at 8:41 AM by np088224

Monday August 13, 2007
Some of my favourite pictures of PEI!
 sandfest ourfuturehouse newbuds momjakegolf malpeque oysters makingdirtshirt LMMGrave littlekidwaterslide jakelobster jakeanddanny haunted mansion GreenGables futuresurfingdude funhouseshiningwaters darnleybeachjakemomcloseup dadwasntlooking cowsicecream bravejake boysonthebeach bigwaves bigkidwaterslide Wharf 2 Wharf 1

Posted 8/13/2007 at 4:28 PM